Change of Personal Details


change of details

Please let us know as soon as possible if your address or name changes.

You will need to complete our form (see below) and hand in at reception with proof of your address.

Please note for change of name: You are required to provide us with proof such as Marriage Certificate or deed poll.

Click here to download the Change of Name form

Click here to download the Change of Address form - please check to see if you are still within our catchment area. Click here to check. 

Updating contact numbers can be done over the telephone.

Changes can also be made online if you are registered.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website